YALLA - Yalla, the largest MENA-based online social network and gaming company, announced its unaudited financial results for the Q4 and full year ended Dec 31, 2022.
In Q4 of 2022:
- Revenues were $75.1M, representing an increase of 11.2% from the Q4 of 2021.
- Net income was $16.6M, compared with $19.1M in Q4 of 2021.
- Net margin was 22.1%. Non-GAAP net income was $21.7M, compared with $27.6M in Q4 of 2021.
- Non-GAAP net margin was 29.0%.
- Average MAUs increased by 14.0% to 32M from 28.1M in Q4 of 2021.
- The number of paying users increased by 47.8% to 12.5M in Q4 of 2022 from 8.4M in Q4 of 2021.
In the full year of 2022:
- Revenues were $303.6M, representing an increase of 11.2% from 2021.
- Net income was $79.0M, compared with $82.6M in 2021. Net margin was 26.0%.
- Non-GAAP net income was $105.7M, compared with $126.5M in 2021. Non-GAAP net margin was 34.8%.
See full article at Yalla Group website